Next Masterclass Cohort Coming Soon
Everyone is on a financial path – some simply know where they are headed.
This course teaches you which financial aspects are critical to mapping your financial future. While many unknowns lie across your path, there are a few key concepts you need to understand and levers you can pull to minimize their effects. Powered by OnTrajectory, this course is for anyone wanting to take control of their future and reach financial peace-of-mind.
OnTrajectory is excited to have special guests for our upcoming workshops Workshop. Together, we will look at how to keep your financial goals in focus with practical tips you can use on your own and with OnTrajectory.
Stay tuned for more special guests. In the meantime, jump into our archives for more insights and expert tips.
OnTrajectory Beginner Workshops are hosted by the OT Team. We take 30 minutes every month to walk all new users through the basics of our tool to help you get your financial plan loaded in and the basics of how to use OT’s most useful features.
Additionally, you can bring your questions about how to use OnTrajectory if there are things that are confusing you. Saturdays at 11, these workshops are quick 30 minute opportunities to get started, or restarted, anytime. We can’t wait to help you reach your financial goals
One-to-One Data Review Services
Schedule a Review
*Please be aware that no information provided during a class or data review session should be considered investing or tax advice. All financial information is solely for educational purposes. Please see your own professional for personal investment or tax advice.
Get personalized guidance and support as your craft your financial plan in OnTrajectory.
- Work directly with an OnTrajectory expert in a live screen sharing session
- Ensure your anticipated income streams are entered accurately
- Create budget-groups for recurring expenses
- Enter time-based expenses, such as a mortgage or tuition payments
- Tailor growth or inflation expectations for specific expenses over time
- Learn how to adjust anticipated contributions as your expenses change
- Understand how to track your actual progress and adjust assumptions
- Assess the effects of RMDs, early withdrawal penalties, and rollovers
- Understand technical analysis using Monte Carlo and historical simulations
Latest Blog Posts
Being aware of your situation informs your actions. News about war in Israel, war in Ukraine, US political infighting, the lack of a Speaker of