Find out more about what’s happening at OnTrajectory. Courses, groups, workshops and digital meetups are happening all the time. Jump in, get connected and work with others who are owning their future.
Everyone is on a financial path – some simply know where they are headed.
This course teaches you which financial aspects are critical to mapping your financial future. While many unknowns lie across your path, there are a few key concepts you need to understand and levers you can pull to minimize their effects. Powered by OnTrajectory, this course is for anyone wanting to take control of their future and reach financial peace-of-mind.
One-to-One Data Review Services
Schedule a Review
*Please be aware that no information provided during a class or data review session should be considered investing or tax advice. All financial information is solely for educational purposes. Please see your own professional for personal investment or tax advice.
Get personalized guidance and support as you craft your financial plan in OnTrajectory.
- Work directly with an OnTrajectory expert in a live screen sharing session
- Ensure your anticipated income streams are entered accurately
- Create budget-groups for recurring expenses
- Enter time-based expenses, such as a mortgage or tuition payments
- Tailor growth or inflation expectations for specific expenses over time
- Learn how to adjust anticipated contributions as your expenses change
- Understand how to track your actual progress and adjust assumptions
- Assess the effects of RMDs, early withdrawal penalties, and rollovers
- Understand technical analysis using Monte Carlo and historical simulations
Want to talk with a licensed professional?
Sometimes, it helps to have a second opinion and a second set of eyes on your plan. Maybe you have specific investment questions or account changes and want someone who can help guide your next best step. A licensed professional can answer your question and help you get the peace of mind you need to make a good decision.